Thursday, March 11, 2010

The cloth for the tables and other passions


Today I went to B&J fabrics one of my favorite fabric stores here in New York City. They have some of the most beautiful fabrics I have ever seen there. Lovely cotton prints and checks. Rayon velvets in vivid colors for camera. Many silks in prints and solids. Fantastic linens and many more incredible choices, even fake furs that look and feel amazing. I like to peruse the fabrics for fun, for my chef jackets, and table cloth fabric for GMA.
Kasia is a delightful and professional person who always helps me with the fabrics and swatches. Marty picks up the fabric I select there for the show.
Here is what thrilled me for spring!

Photos and written by Karen Pickus
Courtesy Karen Pickus 2010

No comments:

Finished Slaw

Finished Slaw
Ready to eat!