Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anthony and Josh's Wedding Cake

Check out the May Issue of Brides Magazine. My good friends Josh and Anthony's wedding had a full page article. My gift, the cake I made was featured in the article! I knew the guys loved chocolate and they were having 175 people so I whipped up a 3 tiered rich chocolate ganache cake, covered with fresh berries, and two 14" cakes on the side to be sure all of the guests had plenty.  I knew they would love chocolate with creamy frosting and the natural scrumptiousness of paring all kinds of fresh berries made it an exuberent expression of JOY! What a beautiful wedding it was and what fun we all had!







Check out the May Issue of Brides Magazine. My friends Josh and Anthony's wedding had a full page article and my gift the cake was featured!




Magazine article and Magazine Photos by Brides Magazine
Photos and writing by Karen Pickus 2012
Courtesy Karen Pickus 2012

No comments:

Finished Slaw

Finished Slaw
Ready to eat!